MINI MULBERRY MUFFINS
3/4 cup Mulberries
1/4 cup Blueberries
1 cup Oat Flour
1 tsp Baking powder
Pinch of Salt
1 cup Coconut sugar
1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
Splash of Lemon Juice
*Preheat oven to 350°F
1) In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Gently stir in berries.
2) In another medium bowl, mash the bananas, then add in coconut sugar, Almond milk, and lemon juice.
3) Then add the dry ingredients.
4) Fill muffin pans. Makes 12. Bake for 20 min.
5) I also squeezed a small handful of Mulberries in a cheesecloth to make a drizzle after baked.